Join us at this complimentary seminar to learn how health insurance works after you leave your job. Get answers to questions like:
- When do I sign up for Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I need other insurance?
- What about long-term care?
- How Medicare coordinates with other forms of insurance, like group health plans and COBRA.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- How to enroll in Medicare.
- How to effectively transition to Medicare, while keeping all the deadlines in mind.
- You are age 60 and over.
- You are concerned about retirement health care expenses.
- You plan to take Medicare soon.
- You are not clear on how your existing insurance works with Medicare.
- You are ready to start planning.
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.
Wear a face mask or face covering at all times while inside the Library – nose and mouth must be covered. Sanitize hands upon entry. Seating will be limited and socially distanced.
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 05, 2021
6:15p - 7:30p EST