1. Set life achievement goals for the next leap year.
2. Catch up on a task that's been bogging you down this month. For example, prep and file your taxes?
3. Tackle those annoying household projects that you only want to face every four years. Clear out the garage, anyone?
4. Discover if financial markets leap higher in leap years by reading this article..
5. Clean out your email inbox. How many messages do you still have from the LAST leap day?
6. Learn some leap year traditions and trivia.
7. Make up your own leap year facts on Twitter, under the hashtag #FakeLeapYearFacts.
8. Take a social media break. Seriously, after reading this post, put the phone down and walk away.
9. And, of course, play leap frog.
Be sure to check back here in four years for more ways to celebrate :)