Although you may have the best of intentions, you may not be saving enough for retirement. Underemployment, family responsibilities, medical issues, or an unexpected crisis can throw you off your financial planning track.
Get personalized, practical advice on changing your lifestyle, spending habits, maximizing what assets you do have, and developing a strategy to make ends meet.
Attendees will get a chance to win a copy of the ideal right-sizing resource "The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter"
- Discover strategies to right-size and embrace gratitude and simplicity
- Learn how to avoid the 8 mistakes that can upend your retirement
- Find out how to review your own numbers to see what areas need your attention
- Gain insights to maximize your Social Security benefits, employer-sponsored benefit plans, IRAs, and investment income
- Explore options for making more money, such as reverse mortgages